Friday, July 25, 2008

Bill is such a Pill

">Link

I can not even comprehend this man's mind. Does he not know, from his Omnipotent anchor seat of world wide wisdom that a woman's ability to control her own fertility is THE NUMBER ONE ECONOMIC INDICATOR for her ability to be self sufficient? Or that suppilying leterious old men with unnatural virility will eventually jump up and bite him in his "don't raise my taxes" wallet?

It seems to me the anti social program- anti welfare- anti abortion crowd would be
all for PREVENTIVE MEDICAL HEALTH CARE for women...

Somebody PLEASE chime in and help me get a grip on this. I am literally drowning in astonishment.

2 comments:

CrackerLilo said...

In the immortal words of Hank Hill, "Just when I think you've said the stupidest thing ever, you *keep talking*!"

Gabriele Caruso said...

I would not take anything this conservative pundant seriously.
women have the right to access birth control because it is thier bodies.
Gosh if we get McCann we will be stuck with more of this moronic thinking.