Friday, June 09, 2006

Pass the Blame



Here's a creative little stress buster for ya:

A new web site called Pass The Blame is positioning itself as the Hallmark of hellraisers.
Sing with me now (to the tune of "if you're happy and you know it")

If you're B*tchy and you know it
Pass The Blame (Clap-Clap)
If you're b*tchy and you know it, Pass The Blame (Clap-Clap)
If you're B*tchy and you know it,
Then this gift will surely show it,
If you're B*tchy and you know it
Pass The Blame (Clap-Clap)

Here's how they say it works:

"Tell us who you find fault with and would like to Pass The Blame on to.

On your behalf, we shall send that person

(or organisation) your special present with

a hint –a plush toy creature called

The Blame.

The recipient will get a parcel containing

The Blame (safely tucked in a metal cage) and the sender's complimentary card.

You also can type your short personal message, which will be inserted in the mouth of The Blame creature.

If you wish, you can remain anonymous.

The service charge of 25 € covers The Blame creature, handling and shipping fees.

Alternatively, you can Pass The Blame as

an e-card. It is free."

P.S.
No, I am not giving out my address.

2 comments:

Metalchick said...

Hi Kelly,
Interesting post. Unfortunatly, my Dad unleashes the blame creature on my friends whenever I do something wrong. I guess it's because if he blames me, then he has to blame himself for being a bad parent. So passing the blame to my friends lets his conscience off the hook.

I like the title of this blog "For Whom the Bell Tolls." That's cool! It's also the title to one of my favorite Metallica songs.
Feel free to drop by my blog.

xgeronimo said...

hi Kelly...i love the song (if u feeling Bit***, pass the blame - clap, clap.. ;-)... well, I "clap, clap" to the muse!... did you make it up yourself of is it an existing song I never heard of? I actually would love to record it... I mean to use your words and put some music on such beautiful lyrics ;)... seriously.
could be really funny. If you let me use the text, I will send you a free...er...The Blame ;) let me know what you think.